Thursday, December 28, 2006

New Guest Announced, Molly Kiely!

Joining us for SiliCon 2007 is underground artist Molly Kiely. Molly has peppered her art through many zines and other underground publications for years but her most recognized work has been published by underground mainstay FantaGraphics Books. Ms.Kiely has a no apologies take on adult comics and was even an expert witness for the defense in the notorious "Answer Me!" magazine obscenity trials. Achieving fame and fortune for her art is not a high priority to Molly. In her own words, "I'm not a joiner; I avoid galleries and anything resembling a scene. If anyone asks me point blank whether I'm an artist, I usually just shrug my shoulders and say, "Kinda...". Make no mistake, the woman has talent, so take advantage of this opportunity to meet this seldom seen and unpretentious underground personality at SiliCon 2007!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home