Thursday, November 02, 2006

J-Rock Connection Nov. 24 - 26

I was just checking out the J-Rock Connection website in anticipation of the upcoming show (I've already bought my tickets, have you?) and they have announced 3 more bands! The line up is now Karma Shenjing, Serafilia, Hagakure, Mars, ArtBeat, lo:lita, and {mid:night}! That's a total of seven bands...wow I'm going to be exhausted by the time that weekend is over :-) I didn't make it to J-Rock last time and I'm really looking forward to a cool event this year.
On a completely different tangent I checked out the new X-Men III DVD finally. Even though I saw the movie a couple of times in the theatres I was admittedly a little disappointed in the film. I really just missed Byran Singer's touch on the story. I'm not saying I didn't like it, just not as much as I was hoping to. In any case I heard that some of the deleted scenes made a few things a little clearer and I will certainly have to agree. If you're like me and the film left you wanting a little more, give the DVD a shot, some scenes like the fight at Jean Grey's house and some of the alternate endings really make for a better film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home